Just a very, very small selection of items I'm excited to see rolling in starting in July. It's never too early to plan ahead, especially when it comes to your wardrobe.
1, 7 & 10. Dusen Dusen printed dresses and even *gasp* a denim jacket! Are those large pockets on the denim dress? I'll take three.
2. So excited to be picking up Curator, a labor of love carefully designed and crafted in San Francisco. Simple, clean and sophisticated pieces that will stay in your wardrobe for a very, very long time.
3. Bridge & Burn is upping the style game with midi skirts, woven tops and clever tees.
4. All jewelry above is from Houston designer Adriana Soto. Geometric, brass and amazing at wallet-friendly prices.
5. Fortress of Inca's boot offerings for Fall knocked my socks off! Expect to find the perfect booties this Fall in black print and cognac leather. Being hand-crafted in Peru using local textiles and responsible practices makes this a very worthy company to support.
6 & 8. Lifetime Collective presents an edgier, more tailored selection for Fall. The geometric patterns and euphoric use of cotton will make these fun staples for your cool-weather wardrobe.
9. Myne by Ashley Anne is made in LA and never ceases to amaze me with a pitch-perfect fit and always lux fabrics. This jacket is going to be my go-to all Fall and Winter, mark my words.