It's officially cold in Portland, and it appears to be just about everywhere else too. With the change of the season so changes my obsessions. Let's see what I can't live without now..
1. Serial Podcast. Duh. If you haven't gotten so thoroughly enmeshed in this real story of a questionably convicted teenager that you spend hours at a time on Reddit reading crazy theories, then you're just doing it wrong.
2. Netflix' Original Series 'Peaky Blinders' is my favorite under-the-radar show. It's like a hipper, English version of Boardwalk Empire. No offense to Steve Buscemi, but Cillian Murphy is much easier on the eyes. Plus there's two whole seasons on Netflix now for you to binge-watch immediately.
3. Semi-season-appropriate skirts. I like to wear skirts and dresses all year round, so imagine my excitement when I realized that even as it got cold I could wear midi skirt and sneakers. Yes! Our very own Ridgy Skirt is as good as it gets int he department.
4. Ramen Hacking. I just want soup. Like 24/7 soup. So I was stoked to find this handy list of ways to hack cheap ramen noodles. Add some onion, pork, mushrooms, tofu, you name it! I've been making it nearly every night and it just never gets boring.
5. Everything by Cradle Jewelry, which is featured in our Fall Look Book. Everything is so simple, clean and BRASS. I love me some brass. Expect these to be hitting the online shop soon, but do swing by the shop and check them out in person!
6. I'm always engrossed in a Sport. Which Sport depends on what time of year it is. As it so happens this is one of the best times of the year for Football (read: soccer). MLS is in the playoff stage and the Premier League is starting to get interesting. If you've ever put off being a fan, well, stop it. Stop that right now.