Spring goods are slowly trickling in, which is crazy when I think about how far away actual Spring weather is! I did learn a good 'early bird gets the worm' lesson yesterday when I got to wear a fantastic Dusen Dusen dress I had bought when the weather was closet-oppressively cold. Yesterday was a rare gem for Oregon weather and I was so happy to have a dress on hand that suited the occasion perfectly. Like a good scout, always be prepared!
Over the next few weeks (and months) I'll be adding heaps of spring-ready dresses, tops, shorts and sandals (Yes, sandals. Remember those?) from labels like Penfield, Lifetime Collective, Just Female, Swedish Hasbeens and Dusen Dusen.
I'm pretty excited about all of it, but here's a breakdown of key pieces not to be missed:
1. Penfield Kasson Jacket. If you don't have one, or two, of this perfectly classic outdoor jacket you are missing out. The spring-weight version will be dropping soon, sans lining so you can layer up or down as you please.
2. Swedish Hasbeens Low Sandals. These babies are the real deal and they go for $109 a pair, so the best sizes get snatched up in a second. This year I've got them coming in natural and black with two different styles to choose from. Double win.
3. Saltwater Sandals. Just like Hasbeens, you can wear these ALL summer-long and still put em away for next year. Amazingly durable, cute and super reasonably priced. BOOM.
4. Dusen Dusen Tops + Dresses. Everything Ellen Dusen touches is GOLD, so expect some fantastically geometric, easy-to-wear pieces to pop up soon.
5. All-things Lifetime Collective. This is my favorite Lifetime collection yet! The most simply wearable cotton tops, dresses and shorts at the most 'might as well get two' kind of prices. Expect the first batch in a few weeks!